Quick Exit

What to do if you are worried about a child

Comments, Compliments or Complaints

If you wish to share your thoughts about the support you have received from an agency in relation to you or your children, please follow the links below:

West Berkshire Council

Reading Borough Council

Wokingham Borough Council

Berkshire Healthcare NHS

Thames Valley Police

Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West Integrated Care Board

If your complaint is about the outcome of a Child Protection Conference, you should talk to the Chairperson of the Conference in the first instance.

If your concern remains unresolved, then you may contact the BWSCP (Berkshire West Safeguarding Children Partnership) to discuss whether the issue should be considered by one of the BWSCP sub-groups or elsewhere.

Email: BWSCP@brighterfuturesforchildren.org


Have your say...

Comments are closed for this article